02 January 2012

Taking procrastination to a whole new level.

Really? It's been more than two years since I've blogged? Huh. I have excuses for the past three months - move to a new state, new baby, all of that...but the two years prior, well, I was probably just tired.

But now I have a new computer, and that's always inspiring, isn't it? Like a new sheet of paper - fresh, lined, with a perfect pen next to it, full of possibilities - but significantly more expensive.

I did send out Christmas cards this year, for the first time in...well, wait...let me think...ever? I had to make a list from scratch, so yeah, probably ever. They were lovely though.

Time to take a shower...on maternity leave, that really doesn't occur as much as I would like it to, so I will seize my opportunity while I can.

No comments: