03 January 2012

20 days left

I was going to accomplish so many things while on maternity leave. Such as: sort, classify and prettify the past 6 years' worth of digital pictures, make significant progress on the draft of my collaborative witchy-teen novel, exercise almost every day, get the house complete clean and organized, and write a billion baby gift thank you notes. I have 20 days left and I think I really accomplished two things in the past 12 weeks.

1) I kept the baby alive, and
2) I bought a Keurig.

And the Christmas cards, as mentioned in a previous post, I guess those count too...I'll be bragging about that until at least May.


2 comments:

dw said...

I also didn't know you had a blog! Until today, I thought you were one of my "computer" followers. I don't know why I put it together today that it was probably you. Looks like you're on a roll with the blog these last few days. You should join our next blogging challenge!

Bethn8r said...

Thanks! I would LOVE to join one of your challenges...count me in!