15 December 2004

Who Knew?

I suppose it's time for more posting...now that I've removed the last name from the blog, I guess I can be a little more free to, well, criticize - because let's face it, that is one of my strengths. Or, as I put it in my government KSAs, critical thinking is part of my "skill set."

It's nice to know that my musings have been missed. Well, "missed" is probably too strong a word..."noted," perhaps? Either way...

Well, back to the regulatory compliance salt mines...with my trusty venti bold drip with hazelnut at my side, all is achievable.

I'll save the discussion on Jenna Bush's impending faculty position at a DC Charter School for later - I'm giddy with comedic possibilities...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A205-2004Dec14.html

1 comment:

Philip said...

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out
Welcome back to that same old place that you laughed about
Well, the names have all changed since you hung around
But those dreams have remained and they've turned around