16 December 2004

So close, and still so far.

From the Wash. Post this morning: "Former prez and heart patient Bill Clinton was seen the other day ordering himself a hot dog bagel -- a hot dog inside a bagel -- at Einstein Brothers on Wisconsin Avenue. He also ordered trail-mix cookies, which surely qualify as health food, and coffee. With Secret Service agents watching, he carried his own bag as he greeted customers, including two excited 11-year-olds, Emily Widra of Rockville and Madelyn Levy of Washington. "Hi, ladies," he said. "

I'm devastated!!!!!! That's a mere 2 or so miles from my office... I could have been there. Stupid Emily and Madelyn. They don't know how lucky they have it, for a number of reasons:

1) They were not at my workplace.
2) They got to talk to Bill Clinton.
3) They were at Einsteins.

I bet they didn't even get coffee with their bagels...What a waste.

No comments: