31 January 2007

Updating

The time has come to add new links to the list, and maybe cull a few of the old. Washingtonienne? Old news. Democrats.org? Well, now that EVERYBODY hates the administration, I don't feel so special anymore. So, to that end...

Pink is the new blog. Oh, I could gossip about my friends and loved ones -- Someone recently came into some (well-deserved) money, someone else gave an anonymous tip that may bring down a government official (again, well-deserved), someone might get a job on the other side of the country (also well-deserved, I guess this is a theme) -- Now, that's all well and good, but you probably don't know them...so celebrity gossip is more likely the thing that binds us.

IMDB. Don't watch tv without it. This has added a whole new level of interactivity to my television habit.

Fabulous baby clothes...and toys. How come my mother didn't buy me this stuff when I was little?

3 comments:

Philip said...

Oooh! Who came into money? I can't wait to hear.

Bethn8r said...

Like you don't know!

Philip said...

maybe I just like hearing it...