04 January 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

I love that my birthday is so close to New Year's Day...I get the two concepts wrapped up in each other, and I always feel like my birthday is a great time to start new things. This year is going to be so much different than last year...A beautifully painted house on the Hill, great new friends (as well as the original cast members - Janie, Cookie, Joely, Katie, Sarah, and Jill - who continue to delight year after year), interviews for fabulous new jobs...Yay, 29!


1 comment:

Philip said...

Et tu, Bethany?

Am I the only one willing to stand up for the good things that 2004 brought us? Do I have my head up my ass about that? Sure, it's to be expected that certain people take every opportunity to demean last year, but you too? We had some laughs, didn't we?

(crickets chirp)

I mean, it wasn't all bad, was it?

(owl hoots mournfully in the distance)

Fine. Enjoy your 2005.